Cosmetic dental treatments are increasing in popularity because they are more effective, minimally-invasive, and affordable than they have been in the past. West Ashley Family Dentistry in Charleston, SC is your home for safe, effective cosmetic dental care.
Popular Cosmetic Treatment Options
The most popular cosmetic trends are:
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic treatment, especially as at-home whitening kits have become available. Stains and discoloration are easily corrected and can offer a smile that’s several shades lighter.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants offer patients with missing teeth a durable and effective method to replace missing teeth. When properly cared for, dental implants last a lifetime and are maintained just like natural teeth.
- Inlays/Onlays: Inlays and Onlays are fillings made of composite or porcelain materials. They are used on teeth that are decayed or have structural damage.
- Porcelain Veneers: Damaged teeth can be easily repaired with porcelain veneers, which are composite or porcelain laminates that are directly adhered to the teeth. Porcelain veneers are stain-resistant and can instantly reshape teeth for a more polished look.
- Smile Makeover: Smile makeovers involve more than one cosmetic procedure. The dentist may have to use a combination of cosmetic procedures such as veneers, implants, sculpting or whitening depending on the condition of your teeth and mouth.
West Ashley Family Dentistry Cosmetic Services
West Ashley Family Dentistry offers a full range of cosmetic treatment options to improve your smile and your overall health and appearance. Our services include:
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Bonding
- Invisible Braces
- Dental Implants
- Dental Crowns
Schedule a Consultation
Whether you need to have a tooth replaced or fixed, or just want to improve your smile, West Ashley Family Dentistry is here to help you. Contact our office today to schedule an appointment or consultation. We are here to help you with all of your dental needs and concerns with a patient-centered approach.