Charleston dentists Dr. James Dickert and Dr. Agatha Lynn offer treatment options for replacing missing teeth, including dentures and partial dentures.
The traditional option for restoring a functional smile, today’s dentures can offer a natural looking smile and secure fit with advanced technology and improved materials and techniques.
West Ashley Family Dentistry can offer patients with missing teeth all types of dentures, including implant secured options for the most stable result.
- Partial Denture: similar to a dental bridge, a partial denture replaces several missing teeth.
- Full Dentures: used to replace all of a person’s upper or lower arch of teeth.
- Implant Dentures: permanently attached to the jaw using dental implants, implant secured dentures provide the highest rate of patient satisfaction. Learn more about dental implants:
Benefits of Implant Secured Dentures
Dental implants can be used effectively to permanently secure a denture or partial denture for superior results when compared to traditional techniques and options. This is accomplished with a procedure known as All On Four®, which provides several key benefits for both overall health and lifestyle:
- Reduce bone loss and shrinkage in the jaw
- No slipping or fear of teeth “falling out”
- Enables a healthy, varied diet
- Normal speech for confidence in social settings
- No need for the use of daily adhesives
Schedule An Appointment
If you have missing teeth and would like to learn more about how we can help you restore your daily quality of life with a functional smile, schedule an appointment in our Charleston dentist office. Contact us at (843) 371-5480 or request one online.